Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A new start, a new home, a new ohmega: "finding our true self truly the center of it all"

Doug wrote: "finding our true self truly the center of it all"

Years ago, I tossed religion aside, knowing that an infinite and omnipresent god didn't need to be defined by the limitations of pointy-roof structures and a single day of the week. Now, there are others who talk about things like lay lines and such, that there are specific points on the globe that are more special than others. But, for a guy living in NYC, which I've always been told is the center of the world and the most famous and important place, I just don't see it. Every place is sacred. We're all at our own magic center, our own axis mundi, we all have our own orbits and gravitational pull. Bring us together and we do a beautiful dance. We are like the stars in the sky, the gears of a perfectly tuned machine. We are always arriving home.

"a difference of metaphor with the conclusion of the story likely being the same: arrival/departure; beginning and end. The Alpha upon the Omega Point Break"

Anywhere I lay my head, I'm gonna call my O(h)m(ega)




"My head is spinning round, my heart is in my shoes, yeah
I went and set the Thames on fire, oh, now I must come back down
She's laughing in her sleeve boys, I can feel it in my bones
Oh, but anywhere I'm gonna lay my head, I'm gonna call my home

Well I see that the world is upside-down
Seems that my pockets were filled up with gold
And now the clouds, well they've covered over
And the wind is blowing cold
Well I don't need anybody, because I learned, I learned to be alone
Well I said anywhere, anywhere, anywhere I lay my head, boys
Well I gonna call my home"




This song was remade by The Scarlet Woman

let's welcome her into our home.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...